What if you didn't have to squeeze into The Success Box others have made for you in order to perform at your best? This foundational leadership workshop guides participants through the process of discovering how each person is uniquely wired to lead and succeed. Workshop participants will:
- Take two in-depth online assessments to discover why they do what they do.
- Understand how and when their personality hard-wiring gives them an advantage.
- Learn what causes blind spots and how to minimize their negative impact.
- Identify their natural tendencies for responding to conflict and managing stress in the workplace.
- Discover why others do what they do and how best to leverage that diversity to achieve greater results.
The venue for this workshop is as follows:
The venue for this workshop is to be determined.
The John Maxwell Company Public Workshop Cancellation Policy
If you are not able to attend the public workshop for which you are registered, you may substitute another person in your place at any time with no penalty.
If you wish to cancel your registration 15 days or more before the public workshop, you will receive a complete refund, minus a $100 processing fee per cancelled ticket. No refunds will be issued to any registration cancelled 14 days or less before the event.
You may also transfer your registration to a future event at least 5 days prior to the public workshop to avoid cancellation penalties. No transfers will be allowed to any registration 4 business days or less before the event. No credits, transfers, or refunds are available on a transferred ticket.