Only one thing stands between you and success. It is not experience. It is not talent.
World-renowned leadership expert, John C. Maxwell says if you want to succeed, you must learn how to connect with people. And while it may seem like some folks are just born with it, the fact is anyone can learn how to make every communication an opportunity for a powerful connection.
In Everyone Communicates Few Connect, Maxwell shares the Five Principles and Five Practices to develop the crucial skill of connecting, including:
- Finding common ground
- Keeping your communication simple
- Capturing people's interest
- Inspiring people
- Staying authentic in all your relationships
The ability to connect with others is a major determining factor in reaching your full potential. It's no secret! Connecting is a skill you can learn and apply in your personal, professional, and family relationships—and you can start now!
Approximate run time: 3 hours
**Please Note: MP3-CD FAQ
Why is there only one disc?
- The mp3 CD has a higher storage capacity than a normal CD, so it can hold the entire book on one disc.
Will this work in my car CD player?
Is the entire book on this one disc?
- Yes, there is no content lost due to the book being on one disc.
Can I download the book onto my devices?
- Yes, once you receive your copy of the mp3 audio book, instructions for both Windows and Mac users are included to assist you through the process if necessary.
Why is the mp3 Audio Book cheaper than the normal Audio Book?
- Since the entire audio book is uploaded onto one disc, production costs are lower which allows us to provide you with a lower price point.