Revised and Updated Version of the Leadership Classic.
In The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, John C. Maxwell combines insights learned from his 40-plus years of leadership successes and mistakes with observations from the worlds of business, politics, sports, religion, and the military.
Some highlights of the revised edition of this New York Times best-seller, which has sold more than a million copies, include:
- Every chapter has been revised.
- Two chapters - "The Law of Addition" and "The Law of the Picture" - are entirely new.
- Seventeen new stories are included.
- Six chapters are 50% revised.
- Five chapters are 75% revised.
- Application pieces follow every chapter.
So whether you reading this book for the first time or re-reading the revised and updated version, as always, you will walk away with a few golden nuggets of impactful leadership truths.
Need more than one copy? Volume discounts automatically apply at 24+ copies.
If you are looking for more than 200 copies, please call us at 800-333-6506 and ask about our partner discounts.
**Please Note: This book is available in Spanish by contacting customer service at [email protected] or 800-333-6506.