Maxwell, America's #1 leadership authority, has mastered the art of
asking questions, using them to learn and grow, connect with people,
challenge himself, improve his team, and develop better ideas. In this
compact derivative of Good Leaders Ask Great Questions, he gives
detailed answers to the most popular and intriguing questions posed to
him by people at all stages of their careers, including:
· How can you be a leader if you are at the bottom?
· How do you motivate an unmotivated person?
· How can you succeed with a leader who is difficult to work with?
· How do you find balance between leading others and producing?
· What gives a leader sustainability?
No matter whether you are a seasoned leader or wanting to take the first
steps into leadership, this book will provide helpful and applicable
advice and improve your professional life.