True leadership is not a matter of having a certain job or title. In fact, being chose for a position is only the first of the five levels of effective leader achieves. To become more than “The boss”. People only follow only because they are required to, you have to master the ability to invest in people and inspire them. To grow further in your role, you must achieve results and build a team that produces. You need to help people to develop their skills to become leaders in their own right. And if you have the skill and dedication, you can reach the pinnacle of leadership – where experience will allow you to extend your influence beyond your immediate reach and time for benefit of others.
The five levels include:
- Position – People follow because they have to.
- Permission – People follow because the want to.
- Production – People follow because of what you have done for them personally.
- People Development – People follow because of what you have done for them personally.
- Pinnacle – People follow because of who you are and what you represent.
Through in-depth insight and examples, internally recognized leadership expert, John C. Maxwell describes each of these stages of leadership. He shows you how to master each level and rise up to the next to become a more influential, respected and successful leader.
Read by John C. Maxwell/Unabridged
Approximate run time: 420 minutes
Looking for the book? CLICK HERE.
Need more than one copy? Volume discounts automatically apply at 24+ copies.
If you are looking for more than 200+ copies, please call us at 800-333-6506 and ask about our partner discounts.