Today’s organizations need dynamic leaders perhaps more today than any other time in history.
In an age where bail-out, bankruptcy & big oil sit atop our short list of conversation-starters, now is the time to collectively focus on finding the light at the end of the tunnel. Unfortunately, leadership is what has landed us here and eventually, leadership will guide us out. Everything rises and falls on leadership. This statement proves true for every organization, team and even individual. The smart investment in today’s economy involves character, values, courage and favor as the currency. So, how do you build a leadership team? To successfully fill a team or organization with leaders, you must start by knowing what a leader looks like. Imagine sending a spouse to the airport to pick up your college roommate he/ she has never met previously. Most likely, you would spend some time describing the roommate in detail or show them a picture. A picture may be worth a thousand words, but in equipping teams, a clear picture could be the difference between success and failure. You can confidently fill your team with leaders.
By using this principle-based approach, you will learn:
- What a real leader looks like
- How to go from ME to WE thinking regarding vision
- Common threads of leaders past and present
- How to profile and prospect for leaders
- Distinguishing character & values of potential team members
- Techniques for leadership self-discovery
How To Build a Leadership Team Digital Bundle, available exclusively from The John Maxwell Company, contains five audio lessons from New York Times Best-Selling Author, Dr. John C. Maxwell and is designed to help you make confident people decisions in building a team, as well as grow yourself as a leader.
- The Incomplete Leader (Run Time: 45:57)
- The Four Leadership Aptitudes (Run Time: 48:56)
- Primary Colors: A Leader’s Portrait (Run Time: 42:16)
- A Leader’s Perfect Blend (Run Time: 44:05)
- Watch What Leaders Do (Run Time:47:31)
Each lesson includes: